Wednesday, February 2, 2011

50-50 January

It's February, but let me tell you about January.

God really works in ways one cannot fathom. The first half of January was not a good one. As written in my previous post, I had financial problems, a thief, and other woes like career issues. But then the second half came. Somebody lent/gave me money, had 2 coverages and my proposal for more coverages was welcomed and approved. I was also informed that I will be moved to the morning shift. Though it was a sad news, I took it as a new challenge and phase in my life. The evening shift bade me a nice farewell. Ma'am Tina Monzon-Palma even funded for my "despedida party". That was January for me. A month of two opposite sides. Indeed, God works mysteriously.

Coverage food at the New World Hotel, Makati
Coverage food at the New World Hotel, Makati
Coverage food at Makati Shangri-la
Coverage food at Makati Shangri-la

0 comments:

Post a Comment