Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010: A look back

2010 was the year I changed my phone. My N95 suddenly broke down January and I had to use 2 different phones before I bought my iPhone last April. From that moment until today, I took a lot of photos using the phone and I rarely delete the photos. So now, looking at my cellphone photos, I realized 2010 was not an ordinary year for me. Here are some photos I took using my iPhone. The photos themselves will tell you the story of my 2010.
Pasig River coverage
ABS-CBN bosses

Canvassing 2010
Halalan 2010

Ballot boxes
House Speaker Nograles presscon
relaxing at HK airport
Rome
Vatican
               
PNP Chief Jesus Verzosa
              
Farewell Ricky
ANC @ Tagaytay



Shanghai                 
First full set-up interview
World Expo
Celebrities coverage
Starbucks planner

First new peso bill

0 comments:

Post a Comment