Friday, September 25, 2009

the last link

I visited Katipunan a few days ago. It was such a nostalgic trip. I rode the trike to go to my old dorm (the same route I took before). I told the driver "sa may Pizza Hut"-- the place where I lived 4 years of my life. I went to the dorm to get my deposit (hahaha more than 2 years after I transferred). I was lazy to get it in the past years and I thought I will never get that deposit (which is actually not a small amount).

Then I met a street kid who would sell banana-q to me during college. Now he is still there... selling lanzones. He told me to buy and even if it costs P120/kilo, I decided to buy. Good thing he is still studying. I left Katipunan barely 10 minutes after I arrived cause I had to go to work.

Today, my former landlady told me I can get my deposit. I felt relieved cause I can have my money back but at the same time feel a little sad because the deposit is my last remaining link with Katipunan. :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment