Sunday, October 19, 2008

Whatta Nite

I still have no sleep and it's already 12 noon!!!
I had dinner with college friends at Powerplant Mall, drinks at Grilla and more drinks at Begula in Katipunan. It was a needed meeting (I guess for most of us). It was the first time I saw them after many months. It was a fun night.

What was different is actually when we hanged out at Bianca's flat. They were having a contentious debate on various issues particularly on religion and its relevance. Imagine, them debating during the wee hours of the morning all about what it means to be believers (or something like that). It was mind-boggling, but also made us all think. Though there were some things that saddened me. Actually, it still does now. I just can't write it here yet.

But anyway, it was a fun night even if we finished around 8am already!!! And as I said it was a much needed meeting for us all. And now I am at work... still without sleep. But no regrets.

Lord, hear our prayers.

*thanks Archie, Judith for the treat

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! 8AM! i missed that =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup 8am... straight without sleeping or kahit higa man lang wala. we were just chatting... you should have been there!! :-)

    ReplyDelete