Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pesos

This week I am such a big spender. Yesterday, I suddenly bought something really expensive. Ok I would like to use the word "invested". I invested on something and I paid in cash. And it's not even business-related. It wasn't even a need. It was maybe half-want, half-need. The results of that 'investment' are intangible. That is why, my mind was swirling, thinking if I did the right thing. I hope I did. That was the biggest cash I ever pulled out of my wallet in just one day.

Anyway, on another note. I was explainee again yesterday too. If you can see, I was just wearing the jacket of my officemate, cause I didn't know I was to appear on that episode. I was only told to co-host... around 2 hours before the show starts. The topic was about Eva Estrada Kalaw. You don't know her?
Just Click here to see the show.

4 comments:

  1. what did u buy? hehe jek, when does the explainer show on tv ba? what time?=) and what channel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Explainer is on Tuesdays at 6pm on ANC. Usually channel 27 on Sky cable.

    I think there are replays on the weekends.

    Jekki: If i was still handling the show you would have known that you'd be explainee at least 5 hours before! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROS,
    for sked read msg above.
    and i won't tell what i bought.
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. KRISTINE,
    hahaha, if you can see the video, i was wearing warren's jacket coz I didnt bring any [formal] attire.
    pero ok lang naman. I made a mistake on that episode!!! :-)

    wow, how's new zealand?
    i wrote a story today about PM Helen Clark slipping... hehehe

    ReplyDelete