Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mega Expansion

Over the weekend, I went to SM Megamall to get my contact lens. I was happily surprised to see the big mall has created a chapel at their new wing. When I was living in Mandaluyong, I usually hear mass at SM because they have good homilists. They usually have masses in the hallway. It was kinda crowded, not to mention very distracting cause there were a lot of people passing by.

Now, I saw they have alloted a huge space in their new wing just for the Chapel of the Eucharistic Lord. It felt like a real church inside. And people can actually concentrate on the Eucharist rather than the stores and people around. That made me happy.

It was also a good business idea, cause aside from the chapel, there are a lot of stores that will soon be open in the new wing. You'd think Megamall is so crowded that there is no space anymore, but no they still added 4-5 floors of mall spaces. More reasons to go to Megamall (it's the nearest major mall to my residence).

2 comments:

  1. tlga? i didnt know there's a new wing. i haven't been to megamall for a long time but it's nice to hear that they have a chapel. the other malls should consider that. at least, greenbelt and powerplant also have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was shocked nga eh. the new wing is not open pa except for the chapel area. check it out, 5th floor.

    ReplyDelete