Sunday, March 11, 2007

saturday night love

March 10, I received my grades. It was medyo frustrating cause for the first time in my college life I saw a D and a C in my grades. What was sad was that I didn't qualify for the History Minor Program kasi may D. Sayang lang cause I took up all history required subjects para maka minor but only one subject, only one grade dropped it all off. It was a dissapointing morning. I appealed for a change of grade, I don't know what would happen.

My day was changed because that afternoon was our AtSCA Senior's Pullout!!! We met at 1pm sa Xavier Hall. I have no idea kung saan ang venue of the pullout. To my surprise, two vans approached us and we were asked to ride it. I didn't even expected na the undergrads would have a van... hehehe. Then I was thinking baka somewhere in Katipunan lang or at least Quezon City... but no. We passed by Ortigas and i thought baka may resort doon or something... hindi pala. Then biglang we were in C-5 na... ah baka sa Fort... hindi rin. Then nasa SLEX na kami... ang layo na nito ah! To make the long story short, dinala kami sa house nila Paolo sa Calamba, Laguna!!!! I was so surprised!!! And ang ganda ng house nila Paolo!

Syempre, we were asked na mag blindhold. It was a fun night. The theme was Saturday Night Love! Nananalo group namin ni JD, Bianx, JR and Caloy sa "powder blowing/ sentence construction game". May mga foot painting din kami per cell. Ours was the most beautiful... hehehe biased. Pero truly, b6 lang ang contemporary art ang dating. b6 lang ang nag abstract painting. Pero lahat naman maganda pa rin. Fun fun din ang swim time, billiards, videoke, etc, Food: lechon!!! (ang yaman ng undergrads). May konting inuman din and a lot of bonding moments. May message message parts din from the undergrads.

Welcome to K1B6!!!! KP and Harold. Even yung EB positions nakakagulat!! Medyo nagulat ako sa napunta sa b6, but not in a bad way. Im actually happy na sila ang nakapunta sa cell namin. It was a nice moment din after ng mesaage message part kasi K1B6 lang ang cell na nag tipon tipon and sat down in a circle in the middle of the road and talked and welcomed the new cell leaders. Nakaka touch lang ng scene kasi everyone was already swimming and eating, pero yung b6 naka upo pa talaga sa road and tila nag prayer. Hay naku... times like this make me want to extend my stay as cell leader. Thank you sa mga K1B6 na nandun!!! (in fairness, marami naman tayo): JD, Ros, Elmer, Kym, Leeann, Andre, Che and KP, Harold!!!

I slept for a few hours lang, then uwian na rin kami by 10-11am... It was a memorable trip. Pressure for us seniors para sa Blow Out!!! hehehe, salamat undergrads!!! God Bless sa future EB!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment