Wednesday, February 28, 2007

after 17 years

Finally tapos na ako. I had my very last orals this afternoon and that was it. I no longer have any academic work to do ever. No more tests, exams, reportings, papers, orals.. wala na.. Though I must admit that I will miss them perhaps someday. After 17 years of studying, I'm suddenly free. From kinder to prep days in my pre-school at L'Ecole, to my grade 1- 11 days in La Salle and up to my college life here at the Ateneo... And now, mag work na ako in a few months. I can't believe it na as of the moment, all I'm doing is just waiting for Mar.30, my graduation day. Actually weird din ang feeling na after days na walang tulog, biglang ngayon wala na akong magawa. And yes I am savouring the moment kasi this feeling will not last forever... hehehe..

Ano kaya gagawin ko sa March?
- movies!!!! (i just watched only 2 movies this year )
- inuman (well not everyday naman... w/ A1 sana)
- mall (shopping alone... hehehe)
- quiapo (dvds, cds!!! and quiapo church... hehehe)
- clean my room!!!!! (if maalala ko)
- pegasus na to! (hahaha, just want to be sure na ur still reading)
although pwede rin... hehe
- moro (para buff ako pag summer)
- syempre mga org life din (may mga kailangan pa tapusin)

oh well, buti na lang may mga choices pa rin ako kung ano gagawin ko... feeling ko kasi boring na wala kang ginagawa... Ayoko naman mag tambay sa org room ng buong araw.. pero pwede rin yun, pang-inggit sa undergrads...

I will miss Ateneo for sure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment