Thursday, November 9, 2006

sem break

This past weeks laging akong tinatamad in writing my blog entries. If you've notice malaki ang gap between two entries in the past month. Even while I was in Bacolod for the sem break, hindi rin ako nakaka blog. Anyway, now that I'm back in Manila... feeling ko tatamarin pa rin ako... hehe

As usual, everytime I'm back to Manila, I'm a year older. This time I'm officially an adult!! It doesn't seem different though, but I guess I would feel the "adult" feeling when I have more responsibilities such as career and love life.Anyway, I had a nice birthday. The night before my birthday, my highschool friends and I had dinner together and afterwards nag inuman kami with videoke at a newly opened bar in Bacolod!!!! It was so much fun. I will never forget that night. We stayed their till 2am on Nov. 4! People there were Nescy, Joey, Frances, Jean, Marx and Paolo and also Paul who left early. The whole morning till evening on my birthday, I was with my family.

Reg kanina. Ok naman yung reg. This is the first time after 2 years that I have classes everyday Monday-Friday! It's my last sem, so I decided na sulitin everyday to be in school (no matter how weird that might sound). Here's my sked. I hope ok yung mga teachers.

M-W-F
POS 100 8:30-9:30 Raneses
Hi 192 9:30-10:30 Lozada
Ph 104 11:30-12:30 Prinsepe
Com 107 4:30-7:30 Imbong (M only)

T-TH
Th 141 3:00-4:30 Alpasa
Hi 151.1 4:30-6:00 Aguilar

Btw, I'm not sure yet of my first sem QPI... my Incomplete kasi ako... hehehe
Pero, as of the moment 3 ang QPI ko... I was expecting a much lower grade, although I was also hoping for a higher grade.
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment