Wednesday, July 5, 2006

looking forward

I am happy once again! I do still have to pass 3 thesis this sem, I still am an officer of two most active organizations, I still am loveless (hehehe). In short I am still busy and stressed, but hey I am happy. I am looking forward for so many things this sem. Last Monday, Lee-ann and I called for an URGENT mtg with the cell. We had it at CMO Prayer Room at the MVP (i think we were the first people to use that prayer room). Anyway, it was a small but intimate prayer room. The outcome of the meeting was nice and it gave me a new hope for the cell. For one thing, there were 8 of us who attended the mtg. Some couldn't attend because of class or other valid reasons. So basically, pinagsabihan ko sila in a nice and mild way about our attendance and other issues. Mukhang positive naman yung mga responses nila, the problem lang is may magbabago ba? Nevertheless, I see hope and that is a good sign.
That afternoon also, I attended the eb prayer for the first time this school year. I had an important mtg that time, but had to choose prayer because that is what I feel I need most that day. The prayer was ok naman. Medyo may ma drama lang na scene na naalala ko ang mga Pinoy Romantic Movies (hehehe). Anyway, that prayer proved to be a catalyst of change for the events that followed.
That night, I had a talk with somebody (kunyari di niyo kilala). It was a very nice talk naman. I think naman it turned out well... and I am not gonna spill it here in full details. We just laughed most of the time. Buti na lang no cheesy phrases came out of our mouths.. Everyday, you learn something and I did.

Looking forward for a great sem with good grades, inspired cellmates, active orgs and strong relationships.

0 comments:

Post a Comment