Saturday, July 1, 2006

frustration

Frustration. Worried. That is how I feel today and for the past days din. Basically it is about my cell K1B6 and my academic life. Una, acads! Ang tanga ko daw na pinagsabay kong kunin yung mga mahihirap na subjects! How true! Aside from the heavy Theo, Philo and Histo, My 3 Com classes are :very heavy ang work load and requires thinking talaga. Pinagsabay ko ba naman ang Investigative Journalism, Broadcast Journalism at Com Thesis and Defense! All these subjects require time, money and a LOT of effort. Sabay sabay din ang mga deadlines nila. And of course, meron din akong class na Historical Methodology (pangalan pa lang heavy na).

Pangalawa, my cell. Just this morning, all cells had their second area, but us. Lee-ann and I decided not to push-through with the area kasi nga wala rin naman pupunta. So nag IC-lunch na lang kami ni Lee-ann and talked about our cell and a little about our committee- sec. Nakaka frustrate and very disappointing ang mga nangyayari sa cell. Sabi nga namin ni Lee-ann, what are we here for sa position na ito if wala naman pala kaming members?... And to think technically, kami yung may pinakamaraming members.. The problem is not the decline of attendance but in the first place there was no 'attendance' at all. Sa Monday nga I will cancel my Atsca shift sa booth manning and we will have our URGENT meeting. Doon na talaga namin pag-usapan lahat. Sana lang may pumunta!

Syempre, marami pa akong things na worried at frustrated about. Relationships with people, isa pa yan. As with almost everyone I met na senior na single, yan ang pinag-uusapan. Well I guess being almost 21 na wala pa in a relationship, medyo nakaka pressure. But no, I only go for the one I truly have feelings for and not because of the need to have one. On a side note, I almost just want to be friends with everyone na. Sometimes it is hard na hindi ka ok with all people. The problem lang is makikipag-usap ba?

Oh well, despite all these. Life is still beautiful! The optimistic in me always works.

2 comments:

  1. jekki!!! kaya mo yan.. let's help each other magpuyat.. Huhu..

    I hope you are feeling okay. Ang bigat nga siguro ng feeling na ganyan. At oo hindi nga dapat pressure yung age sa kawalan ng nobya. Pero yun na nga.. hehe.. Deep inside, I know you want to. hahaha..

    God bless Jekki. I'm here for you, as much as I can make myself free for you. Labo ba? Hmm.. nauunawaan mo naman ata.

    *yakap ng mahigpit*

    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ei jekki!

    yaka mo yan..woohoo!!!

    :) smile k lng lagi.
    mapapawi rin yan

    ~kA~

    ReplyDelete