Sunday, June 25, 2006

unang erya

First Area namin yesterday. Hindi ko alam anong words gagamitin for that moment.. hindi naman negative and positive. Kakaiba lang siguro. I texted my mems na erya nga namin, i said "Don't reply if punta kayo", well, may 3 nag reply, they said hindi sila makapunta. I waited all night, no one txted na. So I was assuming na baka may 5-8 people ang maka area. Realistically, I was expecting only 3 people. But... I arrived 15 mins late sa gate 3 waiting shed... walang tao.. I waited till 10am, pero wala pa rin tao. So the K1B6 FIRST AREA Day, the only person there was the cell leader... (jekki, patience is a virtue)... but, surprisingly when I arrived sa area, barwin was already there. So kami na ni barwin ang nag-ikot sa mga manangs. The area day was ok naman. All the manangs were very accomodating, ang daming kwento. Sobrang na miss na daw kaming atscans. And sila pa mismo ang nag offer ng homes nila para sa tutorial venue... Nag "linis" pa ako ng bigas nila ate ching (hehehe)... Kahit short lang ang erya and dalawa lang kami, very productive naman yung day na yun.

After nag lunch kami ni barwin with the K1B4 (gerald and pj) sa Mang Jimmy's (my first time). Kaingin bonding kami kahit apat lang (ang MT at P7 daw nag bonding din eh)... Kaming tatlong eb naka same shirt pa (the old atsca shirt)... fun area naman kahit papaano...

I slept the whole afternoon and met with jo and nescy and maby last night sa SBC.. It was supposed to be a study session that turned to be an usap and study session. For some weird reason, I am not at all bothered by certain things, I can still live my life like this, Knowing one has a clear conscience, but of course, I also want to have peaceful relationship with all people..

Anyway, I really don't want to spill juicy stuff here... hehehe... so that's it for now...
bitin?

0 comments:

Post a Comment