Monday, January 23, 2006

whatta weekend

what a weekend! Friday till Sunday- it was just a nice, happy weekend for me. It was just not the ordinary weekend I always had. Friday pa lang, ok na. I had no class every Friday, so I woke up just before lunch time. I was supposed to eat lunch with my blockmates, pero na cancel. So I decided to go to where I usually go- mateo. I ate lunch and just made tambay. After, I went to my labor trials venue. There I taught Ronalyn, a first year student, about history. Nagulat ako na she doesn't even know Magellan, but at least now alam na niya. It was a fun tutorials naman. Then by 4pm, diretsyo na sa mateo ulit. I was the assigend prayer leader of the week. Nag prayer kami sa San Jose Seminary- akala ko konti lang kami, but as usual marami din pala. We talked about death and the crucifix. We had nice sharings and insights. After, jeff, ger and I ate at jollibee. Then uwi na ako... I slept. The night didn't end there. By 12mn, PJ, Alenn and I went to Cervini and waited for the eb. We then ate at Something Fishy. Maraming nangyari that night . (Nina: I now know the difference between a coaster and a pancake) Marami rin mga masasayang kwentuhan. Probably naka uwi na kami by 3:30am.

The next day. Supposedly mag area kmi, but then kami lang ni Lee-ann ang present. So we decided to go to PAL na lang and help. Nag teach sila doryll, julie, da. Nag coach din kaming tatlo ni PJ, Harold at ako sa game na describe Ate Doryll. After, I had IC with ros, nina and ate Ka. Grabe ang daming questions pero na answer ko naman halos lahat. Sana lang naka help yun sa mga cell leaders ko during the delibs. After, natulog nanaman ako. Then prepare for KJ's debut. That night, muntik na kaming maligaw, but nakarating din. Masaya naman yung debut and we had dance night! Super fun talaga. na touch din pala ako sa aking "profile" noong 18 treasure. I was a good friend daw na she shared her secrets with. Tapos may "wink"wink" pa. Anyway, after the party, nag pa Blue Finn kami. Isang beer lang naman kmi pero masaya. Kumanta si dea, jaypee and diang in front of all people. Then another fun part- sa haus ni PJ! we slept there kasama sila archie,judz,ger,diang,marie,jek,doryl at syempre si pj. But b4 sleeping, maraming nangyari! Nag SCORPIO NIGHTS kami ni doryll and pj plus si marie pa and diang, nag kwentuhan about hairs, ghosts, life... Most of us nakasuot pa ng aming mga formal clothes...

The next day, Sunday. We woke up siguro mga 8:30- 9am. I got home to get my eval form. Pumunta kami ni ger sa cervini chapel to pass our eval form. I assume I was delib that day. Then breakfast at mcdo, then uwi na and sleep again. Then again, nag mass kami sa Pentecost Church 5:30pm. Nagkitakita kami doon - doryll,ros,alenn,pj,ger and nescy. The homily was nice!! All of us na nag didiscern were touch. After, we ate dinner and then EASTWOOD NA. We videoked and watch Rumor has it. Hindi ko masyado nagustuhan yung movie. Tapos, videoke again. THANKS SO MUCH DORYLL AND ALENN!!!!. We were dropped off at SBC for Ros, then nagpa 7-11 kaming tatlo ni ger and doryll. We talked a lot till 2:30 am. Then uwi na...

It was a great weekend. Nagkataon na naghalo ang labor trials, prayer, PAL, Debut, movie, mass, videoke- all in one weekend. Syempre, na develop na doon yung friendships with one another. Sa uulitin... back to acads

0 comments:

Post a Comment