Saturday, October 10, 2015

Longest Hiatus

My longest blogging hiatus ever. 6 months or half a year without any post!

I won't be enumerating what I did the past months, but I will focus on my TV reports in the last 3 days. All my reports in the last 3 days were connected to the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU) Research Symposium in Quezon City. It was hosted by the University of the Philippines.

My first report is about the creation of a card game 'Resilience'. It is about the economy and the environment and it was developed by the University of the Philippines.

My second report is about building back better after every disaster. Experts say consultations with affected communities must done first and scientific data relied upon before doing reconstruction efforts. Watch the report at the bottom of this page.

My third report is about a Japanese scientist's prediction that the Philippines will be spared from super typhoons in the next 10 years. PAGASA of course is not convinced. He also said there was a long global warming hiatus (hence name of this entry). Click here for the third report.


0 comments:

Post a Comment