Sunday, October 11, 2015

LG, what happened?

So disappointed with my LG G3. It's just been around 13 months since I bought my phone, but now it's not working anymore. It didn't hit something or fell to the floor. The screen suddenly just fades to black. I can only use it for a few seconds before it fades again. Worse, warranty just ended.

LG service center says I need to shell out P12K for the repair. What? :-(

I bought my first smartphone, the iPhone 3GS in 2010, followed by the Samsung S3 in 2012. Both phones are still working right now and are still being used. But the newest phone, LG G3, bought in 2014, is the one that is broken.

My work (and life in general) has been very much affected by this. I can't text or reply my co-workers, my bosses. I can't use my phone for my coverage. And It's now harder to communicate with family and friends.It's so frustrating!

Of course, I can't and I won't pay P12K to repair it. It's also hard for me to just buy a cheaper phone. Sayang din naman kasi ang LG G3 if itatabi ko lang sa cabinet, considering it has been 1 year pa lang nagagamit.

It would have been easier to accept if I broke the phone myself or if I accidentally stepped on it or it fell from the table or something, kaya ko pa ma accept. But in this case, nothing happened.

I hope LG Philippines does something about it. I can pay for the repair, but hoping it won't be that much.

My LG G3. I took this photo when I first opened the box last year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment