Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Look

I've been working on the new look of this blog since the night of February 21, and has been fixing it up to now. I got the template from a website, but had to personalize the links and the look. Lessons from our computer class in high school on HTML codes are coming back to me. I think it now looks like a real blog. I don't really blog that often, perhaps I will now.

the old look

I also changed the name of the blog from 'Silent Screamer' to 'Jeksetter'. The first name has been the name of this blog since I started blogging in 2005. Like companies changing their logo, I think it's also time for me to change my blog's name.

Jeksetter basically is about traveling, trends, news and features stories such as arts, technology, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment