Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals

Exactly a year ago, I listed my goals for 2013.
Did I achieve them?

1. I'll go to the gym more often. -- better body with bigger arms and abs :)
         -I did go to the gym, but better body? Not at all. I was fatter in 2013.

2. Travel more --  Go to at least 2 countries I haven't been to; at least 1 new province each in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
        -No, I didn't go to countries I haven't been to. In the Philippines, the new destinations I have been to is Palawan (Luzon) and Bohol (Visayas). No Mindanao trip in 2013.

3. More TV exposure -- appear in more shows on ANC, perhaps even on ABS-CBN :)
        -This I think is successful. I did have more TV appearances in 2013 including Balitang America for TFC and TV Patrol Weekend.

4. Love life -- no explanation needed
        -Zero

5. Condo living -- buy at least 2 appliances/stuff for my condo
       -Wasn't able to buy new stuff for my condo :-(


Since I wasn't able to fulfill all my goals, I will extend all my goals to 2014.
Hopefully, a year from now, all goals were reached.


0 comments:

Post a Comment