Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Missing Cebu

view from our hotel suite
Haven't been blogging in a while, obviously.

I can't describe how February is treating me. But one thing's for sure, I had a super great time in Cebu last week. My college friends and I attended the wedding of Justin and Grace in Cebu City. Of course, we ate, drank, swam, slept, shopped all over the city. We didn't have prior plans whatsoever, but we ended up doing so many things and resting at the same time. Now that's vacation.

Aside from the wedding, highlights of the trip include:
-FREE stay at Waterfront Lahug Hotel (not the ordinary rooms, but the Ambassador Suite!!)
-FREE use of Ambassador Lounge, daily buffet breakfast
-drink/hang out at the awesome roofdeck Blue Bar of the Marco Polo Plaza Hotel
-drink/hang out at Moon Cafe, Cebu IT Park
-eat at Casa Verda, La Marea, Chika-an, Dong Juan, Siomai sa Tisa, Maribago Grill
-FREE swim/hot tub at Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa

Our initial plan of trying the SkyWalk didn't happen, but at least we have a reason to go back.

missing you Cebu...
beach at Shangri-La Mactan

2 comments:

  1. awe, i wish I went with you guys. I miss cebu too. =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. ros, you should have been there! you're always studying! hahaha

    ReplyDelete