Friday, March 6, 2009

ni hao

I have been here in Taiwan for barely a week, and yet I feel I have been here for months now. I guess a lot of new things happened this week that made me feel this way. Taiwan is a different country compared to the Philippines. For one, the weather. It's much cooler in Taiwan. And they have weird weather. Yesterday it was sunny and now it was raining the whole day. We visited the Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall despite the rain. People here are very disciplined and courteous. Buses will stop only in bus stops. Bus drivers will always say thank you. And I am not worried of snatchers anymore, unlike Manila where I always check my bag.

Everything this week was really new to me. And everyting was just wonderful. Experiences like these are things I'm sure I will never forget. Taiwan is awesome.

Xie Xie for now.

we watched the Taipei Symphony Orchestra inside campus for free
(not allowed picture-taking while they are performing)


at the Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall

3 comments:

  1. wow jekki! enjoy taiwan and hope you'll learn more words, especially wo ay ni, so you can say it to me! hahhahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeks, kung may kailangan ka, pwede mo ako tawagan sa 0910570414. hehe, i'm glad you're enjoying it here. hehe. jr

    ReplyDelete
  3. doryll,
    hahaha... pagiisipan ko...
    :-)

    jr,
    yup im enjoying it!!, thanks...
    will keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete