Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fainted

I just realized how embarrassing the situation was early today. I was at the gym and I fainted!

Well, before you visualize anything... it wasn't really a dramatic faint. I mean, I didn't fall or anything like that. I just suddenly felt super exhausted and I couldn't breath. Then I sat down and then it begun. My vision became blurry and I couldn't talk well. I just wanted to lie down. Then everyone looked at me. My trainer offered me a softdrink (he was putting it in my mouth). Then even some gymgoers gave me candy. For a few moments, I literally took centerstage.

Ar first, it was ok. Now, I realized, it was so embarrassing. Now, everytime I go to the gym, people will stare at me and think "Oh that's the guy who fainted". Hehehe.

Anyway, the reason I fainted is because I didn't eat breakfast before I hit the gym. That's a lesson for me. Eat something before workout. Haaay.

:-)

6 comments:

  1. wow.. you seem very determined to get that buff bod, huh?! I should start emulating you. eek! =p mishu jek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i already paid the gym in advance, so i have no choice but to avail of the services. Go gym ka na rin (but don't faint) hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi jekki nagboblog ka pala hahaha hope your okay

    ReplyDelete
  4. lesson learned jekki! hehe. i'm glad you're doing fine now. :) -ka

    ReplyDelete
  5. lee ann!! paano mo na trace ito?
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. ka, thanks! yup lesson learned the hard way. :-)

    ReplyDelete