Friday, April 21, 2006

for once and for all

People kept asking me a question... The question. Asked on different times and different means. I never thought it was that obvious or I never really thought people cared. Akala ko wala lang, until people started asking The question... The question that haunts my summer (hehehe). But anyway, yun, I think I have said much na rin to all the people who asked and basically that is still my answer. (sorry ang labo na) Basta yun na yun. We know naman how crazy the world of love is. It just so happen that i found it, but then I also lost it (ang corny ko). And yes, I am not that sad. (what am i saying?) Anyway again, I want to love somebody na, but God has not yet introduce me to her.

Nag area ako kanina with ros, and ate Inday mentioned something about it. It was a tip for ros and I.. collect and select daw (hehehe)... pero collect in the sense na be friends with people as in just friends and if you feel one stands out then you select it... Ang labo ni ate Inday, pero pwede na rin... Pero paano pag naiisip ko na siya, ngunit hindi ko pa siya personally kilala? (the crazy world of love nga!)

Basta yun na yun. Pasensya, hindi ako sanay writing stuff like this. Pero yun na yun. I am single and searching. Sa tingin niyo may girl na bagay sa akin, contact me na lang (hehehe).

*to all the girls in my life, you can still reapply
- from the conceited me... hehehe

3 comments:

  1. nyaks! *cough* *cough* no comment! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh-oh...hindi ko naintindihan yung mga pinagsusulat mo, and yet may naintindihan ako...hehehe...ganun pa rin ba?! nakuuuu...

    ReplyDelete