Sunday, June 26, 2016

TG flight

Last week, I posted about my experiences with CX and SQ, or Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines respectively. Now, I will share short comments on TG or Thai Airways.

Unlike my experiences with CX and SQ, flying TG was a first for me. I flew Manila to Bangkok round-trip. It was a 3-hour flight and it was okay.

TG utilizes the Boeing 777-200 plane. It appears to be an older version. Even the entertainment system was similar to the one I had aboard SQ. The TV screen was old and still uses that remote control at the side of the seat. But the food was good and crew were nice.

An interesting experience was my flight back. There were just a few passengers, maybe 50 out of the possible 200+ seats. Even if I flew economy, I felt it was business class because of the space. There was no one beside me, in front of me or behind me. The next passenger was a few seats away. The crew even served snacks and 2 rounds of drinks even before the main meal.

Generally, it was a good experience flying with Thai Airways.

Where are the other passengers? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment