Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday & Starbucks

It's been exactly a week since I celebrated my birthday. I wanted to write something about it, but I was lazy the past days. To recap, 3 high school friends brought me to Tagaytay and we just had coffee there at Starbucks. That was around 12mn November 4. The whole day of my birthday was just spent at work. No celebration or anything. Pres. Aquino came to the newsroom. People greeted me, and I was surprised with the online greetings particularly on Facebook. Friends worldwide greeted, and it somehow made my day. Before I went home that day, I joined 2 officemates who went to Starbucks in ABS-CBN. I bought food at nearby Grams while we hanged out right in front of Starbucks. It was a nice way to end the day.

By Saturday November 6, I was supposed to celebrate my birthday with my co-worker Faiqah, whose birthday falls on Nov. 7. She however texted me that she was sick, and then most people decided not to go. What I thought was going to be a bad night turned out to be something good. I had an intimate birthday inuman with Racquel, Rafael, Acor, Ayee and Aiza. We went to a bar along Timog and Racquel treated me to 4 shots. After the drinking spree, We went to Starbucks for a lil chat.

I don't know what's with Starbucks and my birthday, but it was a memorable celebration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment