Friday, April 3, 2009

Navigator Partner

My university here in Taiwan has a Navigator Program wherein it will assign one local Taiwanese student to a foreign student (parang NSTP). The goal is to exchange culture etc. I was assigned to Ralph. He is a member of an orchestra and is a freshman taking AB Philosophy. Last weekend, he toured me to some tourist spots in Taipei. I learned a lot about Taiwan during that day. They are required to blog about their experience. This is what he said: Click here

3 comments:

  1. ang cool!! buti ka paaa. hehe did you find a hot chick na? haha enjoy ka jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jekki! :) Wow! What a wonderful experience, you really are the most fulfilled one, haha! :) Have a blast there in Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ros, wala pa eh! :-(
    .. visit me na lang here.

    archie, nagparamdam ka ulit! how are you? I'm sure you are "fulfilled" too. Nangangapa ako ulit sa aral and mangangapa sa work pagbalik ko sa June.

    ReplyDelete