Friday, June 3, 2011

Chuck Bass in Manila

I attended the press conference of Ed Westwick aka Chuck Bass at Salon de Ning at the Manila Peninsula last night. Before I came to the event, I received several calls, texts and tweets from friends asking me if they can join the presscon. Some even asked me to kiss Ed for them and take photos.

I wasn't planning on kissing Ed, but taking photos- definitely. But that didn't happen. Before entering, we were asked to deposit our phones! That was so annoying. It's a presscon filled with media people, but phones and cameras are not allowed??? Good thing, my cameraman and his videocam were allowed.

Anyways, I sat near the stage since I arrived a bit early. I watched Gossip Girl season 1-2, so somehow it was amazing to see the real Chuck Bass in person. He seems nice, but there's also a sense of bad boyish charm. He gamely answered questions ranging from fashion, Gossip Girl, Romeo and Juliet and his admiration for Manny Pacquiao.

He says he wants to return to the country. I hope he does, and hope he brings with him Leighton Meester or Blake Lively, or both.


2 comments:

  1. Screencap kung screencap! Haha

    hello jekki, new here

    ReplyDelete
  2. you found my blog! hahaha oo nga the only photos we have!

    ReplyDelete